Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Well this is awkward

I was apparently going to do a big PLAN REVEAL after this last post, but there's one tiny flaw. I don't exactly remember the last, say, month. At all. Like, I don't remember anything. I woke up to an alarm at 4 o'clock this morning for God knows why, thinking it was still January. And I looked on my phone to find out I was off only by a little bit: as in February 26th instead of January 23rd.

First things first, I called Dan. No answer, as per normal considering he would have been in class. Mona, though worries me. She lives on her phone, and the voice on the phone said the number was disconnected. This blows my mind, considering how she always paid on time. I have no idea what has happened to her.

So I just logged onto here, hoping to figure out what has happened in the last month. And all I got was that I was at a mysterious place, there was some really poorly written Base 64 code (like that is more embarrassing than anything), and that was it. For future reference, intimidating me will not be because of really poorly written code, ok? Just isn't really cutting it for me.

Oh, fun fact, the scratches are still there, but they look really gross, but straighter, as if I am getting better at it. And my cough just will not go away, and it's giving me a headache.

I am such a wreck. I think I am going to swing by Mona's place, and then to school to see if I have been in class or not, and try to see where I am at. I need to see a doctor...

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment