Wednesday, February 26, 2014

One last thing

I just got to thinking that I could figure out some stuff by looking at my school email to see if I have been in school. I have, but I also did a lot of catch-up work, which I think means that I missed a few days of school, which is a relief. I would have had to take off a semester, something I can't really afford to do at this point.

Then, I got to thinking about how my phone messages could tell me more. I had a conversation with Dan, but it wasn't anything really out of the ordinary. He kept inviting me to events at places I have never even heard of, and I always said had something else to do. He seemed really pissed and put off, and we eventually stopped texting. I had three missed messages from him asking where I was, and he seemed really un-Dan-like. I didn't message or call Mona at all after the 29th, which was very strange considering the days before I had called and texted her literally 100 times, asking if she was ok and where she was. Why did I stop after that amount of time? Can't really tell you. I am really freaked out and all I want to do is talk to her, so I am going to go there now (she can deal with it being 10 o'clock). I will update as soon as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment