I talked to Dan today. Mona is missing. She has been for about a month now. He didn't understand how I could forget so much time, he thinks I am lying to make him forgive me. Dan said that I refused to go on any search parties, and was very nonchalant about the whole issue. He is so upset at everything. I am numb.
I went to her apartment and no one was there. There was one dude walking past, who stopped to look at me, but then quickly walked away, it was weird, as if he thought I was going to break in. No lights, nothing on in the house, but her stuff is still there.
She left school and never made it home. They have had no leads and all search parties didn't turn up anything. No messages to professors, she straight up disappeared.
One of my best friends is gone and I can't remember what happened that month. Did I do something in the time I forgot that can help? I need to find her and find out what happened, maybe go to another psychologist to help me get back my memory. I set up an appointment with a doctor in about 2 months (it was the soonest I could get) to help with my medical issues.
Oh, and Base 64 guy #2 who hacked my pointless blog? Go take a looooooong walk of a very short cliff. Because I am done. If I find out who you are, and you have something to do with this, I will hunt you down.
If any of you can figure out what happened to Mona, or what that damned code means, or what any of this means, please let me know.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment