Hello World
I am done.
I am done waking up in the middle of the night, and checking outside my own damn windows to see if they are out there. And seeing that they are.
I am done with the new terrifying addition of dead animals on my door step every morning.
I am done walking to classes and everybody looking at me like I am some sort of freak-show (yeah, someone on campus found this blog, and started sharing it for laughs. Asshole.)
There seems to be no other solution.
So, after talking to Dan a lot, and a bit to my aunt, I have decided to take a trip. I won't say what trip it is (for the obvious reasons), but I will say that it is free and I can be excused from classes for it. Salvation, for about 6 weeks, on the other side of the world.
I hate having to run away from my problems, but it doesn't seem like I can do anything there to help my situation. Everything I have tried has made my situation worse. The police think I am crazy depressed and stressed because of Mona's disappearance. All my classmates think I am crazy. I don't even know how much more Dan can take, but at least it has made us closer. He is coming with me, just to make sure that I am safe and not alone.
The place where I am going to has some people who are really good code solvers. I will figure it out there, and post what the message is. Maybe then we can finally figure out what it says.
I will post any updates, and again, any information you may be able to give me would be amazing.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment