I am back.
But I am by no means safe.
The tall man followed me the whole time and is still here.
I figured out the code. Where I went, there was a code professional who was able to help me out as a favor. The original translation of the code is with all of my packing stuff for the summer, but basically it said that, while Mona is the first, she won't be the last to disappear.
I sent it to the authorities, but they have pretty much closed the case.
I am staying in an undisclosed location and using a computer in a store, as recommended by the decoder, since my IP address can be traced back. It might have been the way the batter found me in the first place.
I say batter because I... well I know it sounds crazy but I don't think that the tall-suited guy could follow me by that means if I tried.
The decoder did a background check concerning my stalkers. While nothing that described the batter came up on the search, A LOT came up on the tall man. It has many names, but the Operator is a common one, others the Slender Man. He is a being, of unidentifiable nature, and has been recorded to stalk and or kill its victims. The dead animals I found are a common sign of its presence.
It is indestructible, and deadly. The decoder is a nice guy, and he says he will continue searching for information.
But my case is very different, in some ways. A common experience is a hollow depression. I feel as if something is inside of me, trying to break out savagely, and that is what causes me to cut my wrists open in my sleep, making me go manic.
Danny has said I have attacked him, multiple times at night, but I have no memory of it... I think I might need to be exorcized or something. He started having to hold my arms together so tight it caused severe bruising. And he feels horrible every time, yet refuses to give up on me.
So it seems like I am being hunted and decayed from the inside out. Danny has had to stay away at night, even though he insists on protecting me. He said that during the trip, he began to see the Slender Man but he may be lying to me. I think he is becoming too attached to me... but at least I do not have to deal with the batter.
I want to contact people with the same problem, so I will try to do so. Please, if you have more information, let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment