I can't walk outside anymore. I can't hide what is true, and I am so sorry Dan.
Dan has had to go outside to stop the one with the baseball bat from getting closer to my windows (I guess he figured out where I was). He is trying really hard to not make a big deal out of this, but he is terrified for my safety. He thinks that I should put cameras up around my apartment to catch him so I could make a police report, but the police and I don't exactly get along very well, so I don't think I will spend a grand on this creep.
That, I can deal with. He is real, personal, in my face and tangible.
The tall one... is not.
The tall one is always outside when no one else is around, sometimes even when Dan is around. But Dan never sees him, the tall one always disappears before he can see him. And I realized what is wrong with his face.
IT ISN'T THERE. HOW
I think I am going insane guys, and I am freaking out. It's not like I haven't been taking my medications or anything different. The real stalker, the one with the baseball bat, I can handle that. But not both. How could anyone?
Mona being gone just makes everything worse. I never smile anymore, never go see movies, and I have zero self confidence. I don't think she is dead though, but in a way, I hope that she is. So that she isn't in pain somewhere. I want her back so bad. And the damned code is only making me more nervous the longer it takes for me to figure out.
And since Mona is gone, I have no one to talk to my stress with Dan with. He is trying to be strong but it isn't convincing me, and he always looks at my wrists in worry. I have been treating them as well as I can and cleaning them (which is a pain in the ass), but he always looks at me like a strange bird. I feel caged and edgy, and if I am not careful, I will snap at him, causing him to leave. He told me not to mention this, but I need to share this with someone.
Please, do any of you know what this is? What is happening? Has this happened to other people before? Is this some sort of cult?
No comments:
Post a Comment