Hello World
I took off some time on my blog because, well, I have been trying to get my life back together.
After the last time I posted, I have been going everywhere with someone else just in case. I haven't seen the tall dude or the hooded baseball player, but I am still very wary of the whole situation. So much so that I have actually moved in with Dan, and I am helping pay the rent and stuff. I really liked being independent, but I am not so sure that is the safest thing to do at this time.
I really appreciate Dan's help. Even though lately things have been rocky, he has believed me. He isn't sure if the tall guy really exists (he thinks it's stress, but I call bullshit). But he knows about the hooded baseball player, and is trying to get me to take some self defense classes at school, which I am probably going to do if I can get some money.
Mona is still missing, and at this point most people have given up hope. I am going to work on the code this week and let you guys know if I find anything out.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment