Friday, January 17, 2014

Just bored


hi world

Lately, I have been doing the same, the cough getting a little bit better but not really. I guess I have become accustomed to it. But honestly, I need to be able to get back to classes at some point. Dan has been really supportive of me, and Mona visits sometimes. Her being a pre-med student doesn't allow her for having a lot of time.

Just being alone all day has made me paranoid. I keep thinking I hear noises in Dan's apartment, or that something is in the park next door. And there always seems to be someone in the park. Can't tell you why they are there at like 3 am, but hey if you gotta walk the dog you gotta walk the dog.

Wish I could just sleep in peace. Again, any suggestions?

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment