Hello world
Nice to be out of the land of the dead and be in the one of the living. I mean that I have been in the hospital, and I didn't have any wifi at the clinic. Basically, the cough got so bad that I was not only coughing up blood, but I passed out on my way to a lecture. Thankfully, Dan was able to bring me to hospital after finding me passed out on the stairs. The doctors have no idea of why I have the cough, and it honestly scared me. They took some blood work, but they don't think it will show anything. They released me, but I am still coughing pretty hard. They think it might be because of stress, but honestly, school isn't that hard.
I have tried everything. And it's not like I have money for insurance, so I had to spend a lot of my savings from my dad's life insurance, which I was saving for tuition. Dan's letting me stay with him, but honestly I need to get back to going to class. And I can't sleep anymore.
At least the weather here hasn't been that bad. A little cold, which doesn't help my cough, but not like anything on the east coast. The nice thing about Dan's apartment is that it has a lot of trees around it, unlike my concrete block of a dorm. It's nice to look outside at the birds and people in the park next to it.
I have been playing Dan's ukulele when he is at classes and I am bored with computer games and studying. Maybe I will upload a tutorial to some songs that I have learned to youtube. I'm not that interesting to be honest, I don't think anyone will see them. Oh well, maybe leave a comment if you wanna see something. Can you do that with blogs? And maybe some advice on why I might be coughing so much?
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment