Thursday, January 2, 2014

I guess I am really doing thing, aren't I

Hello World

So, yes, my friend Dan is still making write this blog. Whoop-di-frickin-do. Not much has happened in the last week. I got a haircut, went shopping, and tried to do some homework before the next term starts.

Most of my friends are out of town, except for Dan and Mona. I stayed in town at Mona's house along with Dan. I got Dan and Mona both Nerf guns, which they freaked out about, and we plan on having intermediate wars. Mona kitted me a camo beanie, which is so cool looking. Dan got me a new camera, which I don't think I will use, but its pretty awesome. Its warm here, it doesn't really feel like winter, but thats just a perk of living in SoCal.

I have been developing a nasty cough though, and it really sucks because it hurts to even breathe. I don't really want to go to the doctor, I think its just a viral thing anyways. Anyone know how to get rid of a bad cough, lemme know. I have been drinking tea and wearing scarves looking like a fool, but its not getting any better.

It is... nice to have somewhere to write down this sort of stuff, (yeah yeah yeah Dan I hear you), and with the new term I don't think it will be hard to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment